martes, 19 de mayo de 2009

Unwanted attention 2

I was just reading and old blog I had put up about unwanted attention, and was reminded of a funny incident that happened recently in my town.


For the most part, the men in my town are respectful of me, and don´t make stupid comments when I pass by. However, there always has to be those one or two guys who are just downright rude. One of them lives in the town over from me, and every time I pass him, he just has to say something rediculous to me. Well, the other day, I just had enough of it. I was passing by him and a bunch of his friends, when he called to me ¨mi amor, I looooov yu.¨ That was it, I just couldn´t take it anymore. So I turned around (I was already a good way past all of them), and yelled ¨who do you think you are, talking to me like that? I am a person, just like you, and you need to respect me! Anyways, I live here, and I don´t want to hear you yell at me every single time I pass you, you got it?¨ And I walked away, just in time to see his friends doubled over from laughter, and his face turn slightly pink.

5 comentarios:

Pursued by Truth dijo...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA man Lizzy you crack me up. You go girl!

Jane dijo...

Exactly what I was going to say - YOU GO GIRL! (but be careful :)

Sarah dijo...

I knew it was in there I KNEW IT!!!!!!! WWWAAAHHOOOO Just what we all wish we had the courage to do...you did it for the all of us girl..you did it for the all of us

Rita dijo...

Oh gosh I wish I could have been a fly on the wall!

Jane dijo...

That's it, Liz, you give it to him.
(this is Dad speaking)don't let those Don Juans speak to you that way. If I were down there, I'd give them what for! They had better not treat my little girl with no respect.
Mom and I are doing well. We miss you very much.
Love, Dad