jueves, 28 de mayo de 2009

Earthquake

This is just to inform everyone that I am okay. Yes, there was an earthquake in Honduras last night at 3 in the morning, however, this earthquake was very far away from where I am. Actually, I was traveling with my friend Laura and we were on the islands just this week, but we left yesterday morning, just in time to not feel a thing. By the time the earthquake happened, we were safe and sound on the opposite side of Honduras. THanks everyone for your concerns! Mom, I´m surprised you haven´t called yet!

1 comentario:

Jane dijo...

The reason I didn't call... I didn't know there WAS an earthquake in Honduras until late evening! Frances and Skip heard it on the radio when they woke to their alarm. Frances left messages for me, but no mention of the earthquake (I appreciate her not wanting to leave that in a voice mail message - I probably would have freaked out!).
Love you, kiddo! Keep safe and God bless. Mom