sábado, 8 de diciembre de 2007

A shout out

I just wanted to give a shout out to my little sis Mary. I just talked to her last night, and she brought me so much joy! I was so happy to see that she is doing so well in college, and getting excellent grades as well.

She also told me about an extremely difficult situation that she just went through back home. The way she recounted the story, and by her reaction I could tell that she had taken the situation with extreme maturity and rationality. That is my sister. She has always been very mature for her age, and especially when unexpected and difficult situations arise, her maturity shines through even stronger. I love you, Mary! And I hope you get a blog soon, so I can start reading it!

1 comentario:

Jane dijo...

Liz, thanks for calling today. We're stepping up our prayers for you during these next weeks.

WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
Mom