lunes, 7 de enero de 2008

Sarah

This is the first of probably at least a couple of blogs in honor of my little sis Sarah! Because she's coming to Honduras today! Actually she's already here, and is either in the bus right now coming towards me, or lost somewhere in the big city. I hope to God it is the former, but would not be surprised at all if it's the latter.

Watch out Agua Fria, here comes my little sister! And we are going to do some serious......uh.......I forgot the word....damage? Is that right? I am becoming so enveloped in the spanish language, I'm forgetting my hip english phrases! Oh, well. I suppose that's all for the better anyways, right (I can just imagine my older sister right now laughing hysterically at my 40 year-old lady vocab.....she always said I was a 40 year-old trapped in a 22 year-old's body!)

ps-I just wanted to say thank you to my good friend Angela for the package you sent me! I was so happy to get it, I almost cried! You are so great, and I miss you sooooooo much!!!!! I am also still waiting for your package, Aunt Mary Ellen! But I will definately let you know when I get it!

4 comentarios:

Jane dijo...

I LOVE your blogs. I know Sarah is there because I've talked to you. I know you two are having a wonderful time. Love you sweetie!
Mom

Jane dijo...

Upload pictures!!!

T dijo...

Oh Lizzy I wish I was there with you two. Sigh.

mesc dijo...

YEAH - I'm glad you are having a good time. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. And it looks as if the gift didn't make it out of Chicago. I'm going to go to the post office and get my insurance money - YEAH - then I'll send something else! Love you - Aunt ME